Translate

Wednesday 30 October 2013

Chicken Scratch


The gentle hum of 



empty air hangs low 



And I repeat innocent 



words that frighten me



Letting them crash into 



you like a bag of bricks



 



I'm a pile of garbage in 



your lap grasping at straws



You stop me from my



Self destruction , holding 



my stale bones close



 



Thump. thump. thump.



 



Kick start the heart



Pumping my blood and poison



until you warm your living dead doll



I feel you..



 



do you understand my nonsense?  



 



My chicken scratch and graveyard trash



I don't do you justice honey



Just another horrid angel craving lust



 



Dissecting your dialogue while



Encrypting my own.



But the butterflies show



and you know..



 



its so much more



than we meant it to be

No comments:

Post a Comment